TikTok is the latest viral social media platform where virtually anyone has a shot at their 60 seconds of fame. TikTok, one of the most downloaded apps on iOS and Android, allows people to create videos and post them on the app. The application has some advanced editing tools in a simple interface, so this simple movie dialog makes it possible to create clips from lip sync videos that wow you. One of the questions many people ask is how to download Tiktok videos without watermarks. Now TikTok allows you to download videos but they have a big watermark that keeps rotating, which can be annoying.
There are many reasons to download TikTok videos. These videos are funny, cringe-worthy, and watching these videos is definitely addictive. Many times we have seen a lot of interesting videos one after the other on Teetok but it took a long time to find them again because the search feature of Tittock is not the best. Quite often people simply do not have a stable internet connection, so it makes sense to download TikTok videos and save them on your phone.
Before we explain how you can download TikTok videos, note that in order to download TikTok videos, the respective account must be public and they must also enable the setting from which others can download their videos.
How to Download TikTok Videos
This method allows you to download TikTok videos on iPhone and Android. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open TicketLock on your phone and choose the video you want to download.
- Click the share icon and select Save Video.
- This will automatically save the video to your phone’s local storage.
- Downloading videos in this way will leave a big watermark on them.
How to Download TikTok Video Without Watermark
The Tiktok watermark is sometimes a major annoyance because it hides parts of the frame. When you just want to watch these videos on your phone, the watermark gets really annoying. There are ways to download TeatTalk videos without a watermark, but remember that if you are using these methods, please credit the original creators of the video, if you are sharing these videos anywhere.
There are many websites that allow you to download Tiktok videos without watermarks. We have listed the most reliable of these in the steps below, but note that all of these sites are a bit small, so if you are unable to download from one of these sites, you can either try the alternative listed below. Can do or just try again later. To download TikTok videos without a watermark, we would also suggest that you do not use these apps because of the risk that these apps are for the security of your smartphone and your privacy. With that, follow these steps to download TikTok videos without watermark.
- Open TikTok on your phone or computer and select the video you want to download.
- On your phone, press the share button and tap on the copy link. Similarly, if you are using a computer, open the video you want to download and copy the link from the address bar.
- Go to www.musicallydown.com and paste the video link in the search box > enable Video with a watermark to enable the unchecked download.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 now and then on the next screen select Download Video Now.
- Alternatively, you can also go to in.downloadtiktokvideos.com on your phone or computer to download TikTok videos. Just paste the link in the search box and hit the green download button to go ahead.
- On the next screen, select Download mp4 > Wait for 15 seconds > Download file. This will save TickTalk video locally to your phone or computer’s local storage.
- If the first two websites don’t work, you can also go to www.ttdownloader.com and paste the tick video link into the search box and hit the Get Video button.
- From the options below, choose the one that says no watermark. Now, select download videos. It is the same, your video will be downloaded locally to your device.
How to Download TikTok Videos On iPhone
While this method also allows you to download TikTok video originally from the app; The good part is that if you use this method instead of the floating TikTok watermark, you will get a small static watermark in the lower-right corner of the video. Until now, this method only works if you have an iPhone. Now, follow these steps:
- Open TikTok on your iPhone and go to the video you want to download.
- Tap on the bottom line > press the share icon in the live photo. This will allow the Tiktok video to be saved as a live photo in the photo.
- Open the Photos app > select live photo > open the iOS share sheet and tap Save as Video.
This will save the live photo as a video automatically.
The video will only have a small static watermark on the lower-right side, which is less intrusive than the floating watermark.
These are the ways through which you can download watermark with or without watermark on your phone or computer. We will urge you to be responsible and download any video from TikTok for personal use only and if you are sharing these videos anywhere, be sure to give credit to the original creator.